For-ever Green Law Care would like to invite you to join the many satisfied customers we service.
We will create and maintain a professional turf care program for you. We have four different lawn programs to choose from. You can pick one that meets your expectations or customize one. Being flexible with our programs allows the customer to ge the services they want.
The 6 step program is excellent for Bermuda lawns:
- Round 1 The first visit is a Pre- and Post-Emergent to control any spring annual weeds and any existing weeds
- Round 2 The spring fertilization will improve your lawns color and density. Weed control will be applied where needed
- Round 3 Fertilizer has been applied to maintain lawn color and weed control where needed.
- Round 4 To maintain lawn density and color, fertilization is applied and weeds will be spot treated.
- Round 5 Fertilizer is applied to rejuvenate, promote root growth and turf color for lawns recovering from summer stress. Fall weeds have been sprayed.
- Round 6 A Fall Pre- and Post-Emergent is applied to treat and reduce Winder weed growth.
If you have a Fescue lawn, we recommend our 5-step program. We eliminate Round 4 from the 6-step program because it is scheduled in the hottest part of the summer. At this time, Fescue lawns need more water than fertilizer. The 3-step program has Round 1,2 and 6. The 4 step program has Round 1,2,5 and 6. These are the 2 very basic lawn care programs. These 2 programs are where the homeowner takes a more active role in their lawns. The Pre-Emergents we put down will control the majority of weeds; however some weeds will still occur in between our scheduled visits. This is when the homeowner will want to spray for weeds when they appear and apply fertilizer when turf color declines.
Optional Programs we provide:
- Tree & Shrub Care Program
- Perimeter Pest Control
- Pre-Emergence for Flower Beds
Optional Services we provid to make your lawn healthier:
- Liquid Aeration
- Flea & Tick control
- Grub Control
- Soil Testing
- Tall Fescue Seeding or sodding
- Light tree trimming
Please choose the program that best fits your expectations and budget.
If you become a customer before April 15th you will start your program with round 1. After April 15th and depending upon the time of year, your program will begin with a later round.
For-ever Green has been serving the Tulsa and Surrounding areas for over 20 years. So call us today (918) 449-9402 or (918) 809-2753 so we can get you started on the road to a more luscious lawn. Just sit back and enjoy.